Here you find the answers to questions that we're frequently asked.
How long in advance do I have to place an order?
Good question! This question is asked the most often by far. Unfortunately, there is no simple answer to it.
- As a basic principle, the more extensive or complex your task is, the earlier you should contact us.
- As we approach the end of a month, our service is particularly frequented. That situation intensifies at university semester switchover (end of March and end of September), because many students move with our help. On weekdays and in the first half of a month it is often possible to find free capacity at relatively short notice.
- Independent of the availability of time slots we expect your order to be placed according to organisational effort
- one to two days in advance for small tasks,
- 3 to 5 days in advance for tasks worth more than two hours of effort,
- 2 to 4 weeks in advance for full-time relocations (i.e. which take an entire day of effort) with the respective manpower for such a job.
- If you have a small task, the exact time of execution of which is important to you, you should contact us at least a week in advance to lower the probability of the appointment already being taken.
- All these are just rough guidlines. You can always ask. Sometimes you're lucky, sometimes not.
In any case, note that we never make non-binding reservations of appointments. Appointments are made exclusively in conjunction with a definitive and binding order.
Can I have a receipt and/or a bill and/or pay per bank transfer?
Yes, yes and yes.
We prefer to be payed in cash at the end of the job if the total amount is about 200 EUR or less. If the total amount exceeds that boundary, we prefer payment by bank transfer.
As a matter of course we give a receipt for cash payment if you wish so. Cash payment does not exclude the possibility of a bill.
If you want a bill (as opposed to a receipt), we need your billing address. That address will appear on the bill exactly as you tell us. Preferably you tell us the billing address by email. This enables us to copy-paste the address to avoid transmission errors, and we can send the bill to your email address as a PDF file, saving the forest.
Can I pay per debit/credit/whatever card?
No. We don't accept any cards.